Friday, May 7, 2010

Finally Friday


Hi All,

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which,
more than anything else, will affect it’s successful outcome."
William James


I think if I set my mind to break down the task I have to do to accomplish my goal my attitude is better, not so overwhelmed. If I have a lot of homework or reading to do I do it in installments. Then I walk away for awhile and take a break. It clears my mind for the next task. It improves my attitude.

My class and I were all worried this week. Our Professor in our Composition ll class was not in contact for almost a week. But he is alright and things are back to normal.

For those of you who have not seen the million ads and commercials, Mother's Day is this Sunday. I can't help but remember something my mother said many times before she passed away. She always said she wanted her flowers while she was living and not piled around her after she died. So remember your mother if not with flowers with attention. That is really all most mothers really want from their children.

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment: