Sunday, May 30, 2010

11:40 Sunday night


Hi All,
Had Grandson until after noon today and got behind on my homework so am stressed out but finally finished and tomorrow can start on next weeks work.
Went and saw "Robin Hood" and was pleasantly surprised, I thought it was well done and grandson liked it so it passed inspection.
No poem or recipe tonight. I was so stressed about taking a quiz in Fundamentals of Health Information and when I finally jumped in it was not as bad as I had imagined.
This week in Composition I had to do a post draft outline. That seemed like it was going to be hard but was not as bad as I feared. I guess I need to just quit fearing and jump on it.
As much as I thought I knew already about the gastric bypass I continue to learn new things. I hope my paper is good and interesting to read.
I will try to blog again in a day or two when I am not so tired and maybe not stressed. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way as that cat!! It has been a hectic week for me too with too many school assignments and Wyatt not wanting to nap as long :P. But it will get better, right?? I hope you are having a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam....I know it's easier said than done but stop stressing!!! LOL It will all work itself out. Just continue to work hard and it will pay off. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete