Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Down to Business Tuesday


Have a lot to do today, chore day and have to finish reading my materials for this weeks classes. Seems like somedays I cannot figure out what to tackle first.

I think I will tackle the physical stuff after this entry. Mundane things like dusting and vacumming. I always appreciate a tidy apartment, just hate the stuff that gets it there.

Found an interesting article for my compositon final paper today. It was from a report done on "60 Minutes". Perfect for my refined subject. Not telling yet what the subject it, have to tease you a little.

You catch a break, no poem or recipie today but look out because you know it will happen again.

Have a great day everyone I am off to watch my hero, Paula Deen before diving into chores.

1 comment:

  1. I also like a tidy home, and I just love Paula Dean. We may have more in common then we ever imagine. Cool -uhn? Well going to finish reading your blogs. I think they are GREAT!!
    P.S., I just love these cartoon pics that you have added.
    Love, Kiddo

    ReplyDelete