
Hi Everyone
Getting ready for finals for this term next week. Have made many revisions to my paper on gastric bypass. The hardest thing was narrowing down the information. I remember years ago no one knew anything about the procedure now it seems to be an umber subject. I did take the advice of some of my peers that I received to help make my paper better. I hope everyone is doing OK with their papers we had such a rocky beginning. I thank heavens that our new professor stepped in when she did and I know it was a hard task and we appreciate her so very much.
Now on a personal note, got a call today from my lawyer and my divorce was final on the 14th, it was supposed to be the 21st but I guess the judge bumped it up a bit. And yes this is good news. lol I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I am going to finalize my paper changes and get it sent in next week and then the final exam in fundamentals and this term is done. Remember my friends in this life we are never alone we have friends, family, and faith. Keep trying no matter the task and you will get there.

Good luck to you pam, I my self am just starting the divorce thing my husband has decided that he would rather be a drunck than a husband so I move out and I'm in the process of getting the papers done and all the yucky stuff I really wish it was already over so I could just move on with my life I am so tired of struggeling with everything but I wish you the best and I like you dida great job on your paper what I got to read of it good luck to you and take care : )
ReplyDelete