
Hi All,
Handed in my final project for College Composition 11 for the Health Care and now it is nail biting time. I tried very hard to fix everything the Professor noted on my first rough draft now I just have to wait it out and see how I did. I have a couple of peers who I think are so above me it makes me nervous at times. I try to remember how many old gals would even think of doing what I am doing at my age then I laugh.I have been through many things in my life, some of them very rough so in terms of that waiting for a grade should be a walk in the park.
I am looking forward to having a couple of weeks off before the next term especially since I have anatomy then and I have heard it is a difficult class. I will be like Scarlett O'Hara and think about that tomorrow. lol
I hope everyone is having a good week. NO poems or recipes this time but look out because I am going to keep doing this blog even after class ends and you know more will come then. See ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment