Sunday, June 27, 2010

IT"S DONE !


Hi All,
I have been putting off taking my final test in Fundamentals of Health Information, it gave us three hours and scared the heck out of me but its done and even before she reviews the fill in questions I have 89 percent correct so I look for that to go up. YEA!!!!! This means that if I did ok on my paper for comp that I will have A's in both classes this term and I am tickled pink.
I have until July 7th till next term starts so am going to make good use of my time off. I am going swimming at the Benson Center and I want to make a trip down home for a couple of days to see my family.
I have enjoyed doing this blog and hope some of you have enjoyed reading it. I am going to end with a short poem:

My Life

No one can my stop progress in my life
Its up to me and not up to them
I will keep my heart and mind focused
And be the strongest I have ever been

I have so many goals now
For those goals I will strive and reach
My mind is a sponge and now open
To absorb the lessons they now teach

There is no way possible now
That I could ever take the road back
I will tow the heavy burdened line
And tighten up any loose slack

so onward I push on and on
In times of good and in times of strife
God put me on earth to live and learn
And to have a wonderful blessed life.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment