
OK, here I go with my first blog ever. Bear with me as I learn what to do an how to do it. I am an old gal who used to love to write. That interest got lost in the course of the years but I am about to establish it back into my life. I am sure my fifteen year old grandson is going to fall off his chair laughing when he finds out his old granny is blogging. He should be used to me doing strange things as this blog is being started for my college composition class. Yes I said college, so take that Mr. Matheny (high school guidance counselor) who said I wasn't "college material". Kiddies back in my day that just meant your parents did not have a lot of money so you are not going to college. I hope in this blog to share some of my life experience, humor, and views on what is going on in our times along with whatever topic the college suggest we speak about. I hope younger readers will take from this that it is never too late and you must always follow your heart and try new things even when they seem unattainable or scary. Had a teacher tell me once if you don't fail some you are not trying hard enough. Now on to the new path I have carved for myself, lets make it a fun and exciting journey.

Great background pics! how do you choose them? I see you writing your own column soon, as a journalist.
ReplyDeleteI try to find a background pic from a free site so I don't get into trouble, save them to computer then use the blog site instructions to put them in blog. Lots of fun.
ReplyDelete