Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, Monday


Monday already. Don't seem too motivated today. I read the instructions from my college class for making my blog and it says to discuss any challenges or changes in your life and work. Those of you who know me personally know that my life in the past year or so has been nothing but change. Getting divorced after 34 years, lost home to bankruptcy-due to breakup, been declared disabled, lost my job of 23 years, and started college at Kaplan University for Associates Degree in Science and Health care Information Technology or in other words- Medical billing and coding. The challenge is to stay positive and look forward and not to the past. I plan on using past as a reference of what I have learned and how to see things in a more futuristic view. I remember hearing over and over that God does not give you more than you can handle so I must be one strong old broad. I am super-grannie!!! Everyone have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Old Gal writes again,

    Hang in there your break through is coming soon. You are a survival, Super-Granny! Yes, tough as you want to be. Call out to the Lord for maximum strength. He can hear you.

    Mathhew 11:28-30 states "Come unto me, all you that are heavy laden ... Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart ... for my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (KJV)

    Isaiah 59:1 "... The Lord's hand is not shortened that it cannot save; neither his ear to heavy that it cannot hear."

    Remember, God's word never voids. He will never leave you, nor forsake you (Hebrew 13:5). I stand in the gap with you my friend that your spirit may be renewed and will pray without ceasing because you have the victory in Jesus.

    ReplyDelete